DESCRIPTION OF KF-I
KALMATRON® KF-I is a thermo resistant inorganic, non asbestos compound designed for heat/cold protection of concrete, masonry, and wooden structures. KF-I is impermeable to liquids and attenuates temperature cycles.
USES OF KF-I
KALMATRON® KF-I is applicable for industrial walls and ceilings of metallurgic and chemical industries, food processing and storage facilities, cooling tanks of nuclear plants, fire protection separators, boiled water supply pipes, heating joints, etc.
PREPARATION OF KF-I
Add 4 parts of KF-I to 1 1/4 parts of water by volumes and mix to desired consistency.
PREPARATION OF SURFACES
KF-I can be applied to any type of surface. However, some surface textures may require the standard metal wire net to be applied first. For instance, it must be applied onto a wooden surface, severely damaged masonry walls and concrete ceilings.
Applicable by plaster technology, shotcrete or even gunite for damp or leaking conditions. KF-I is completely non toxic and can be safely applied in such structures as water supply systems and food processing plants.
ESSENTIALS & BENEFITS
KALMATRON® KF-I is the most sufficient, liquid impermeable heat/cold isolation material for industrial applications.
- The simple application process requires only standard equipment.
- The sanitary requirements are the same as for regular plaster jobs.
- KF-I needs no combination with other isolators because it is highly efficient by itself.v
- KF-I modifications are available for radiation attenuation and upgraded resistance to severe climate and chemical corrosions.
- The most economical on the world market.